Teachers in Portugal - Needed asap

I am interested in learning European Portuguese, I am wondering what is the best way to find qualified teachers.
Advertising in Jobs section won't fit in this case as I am looking for a specific profile not sure teachers will be visiting the the expat jobs section.
I would appreciate if locals can give a hint ot 2 :)
Cheers
Darlin

Hello Darling,
My name is Luís Costa and I am a 15 years experienced tutor.
Over the past 15 years I have worked with students from all corners of the world. Some just wanted to know a little about our culture, others wanted to understand their roots, but most of them decided to live in this wonderful piece of heaven and they realised the best way to live the real country was by learning not only language but to understand about the culture.
In case you want to have a chat with me through Skype feel free to send me a private message and I will be glad to give my contact.
Boa sorte on this new adventure
Best regards

My name is Luis Costa and I have a degree in Portuguese and English languages.
Over the past  years I have worked as a teacher and as a tutor. Despite my expertise area is languages I have taught other subjects to Portuguese students and I have also taught Portuguese - Language, History and Culture - to foreign adults who live in Portugal or simply want to know more about the Portuguese way.
I have six years teaching experience in classroom environment and 15 years teaching experience in one to one classes.
At the moment I am working with several students but I still have some free time for you.
I live near Caldas da Rainha; so, if you are interested in get acquaintance feel free to contact me for a cup of coffee.
Best Regards,

Hello Luis, do not hesitate to PM Me
Thank you