EP rejected - grateful for your advice

Hello,
I have seen my EP application status and it is sadly saying rejected. My details:
Salary 14-15k
Experience: 2-3yrs
Industry: legal (foreign law)

Does the MOM provide reasons / a formal rejection letter to the job agency who applied on behalf of the employer? Can the job agency / employer reach out to MOM for reasons of the rejection and so the application can be appealed?

Thanks so much...

Yes, check with your Employer if MOM has provided any rejection reason and rectify that before appealing.

Though the criteria for EP is relaxed for candidates earning > 14k per month, but my guess would be that MOM may have found the salary too high for someone with only 2-3 years of experience.

Thanks for your reply, I'll check with my employer. That is actually within the expected salary range for my type of work.

The main reason here to get an EP that whether your employer justifies hiring a foreigner for this position! If MoM asks to show proof that they have tried locally but skill sets which they are looking for are not matched so they are hiring a foreigner!

Your skills set should be matching with their job ad (employer must be advertised in Job bank for two weeks earlier) and offered salary shouldn't be much deviation to market standard. Good luck

Ep applied for forginer may 23rd 2019. 11th june when i checked it was rejected . When we ask HR they said its processing . We didnt share the status with them coz they didnt let us know the fin or application number we checked with PP Number  . they keep on saying its processing and its taking some time we r  not in SG planning to move once EP approved . Last monday checked again it shows new application number same fin number and its pending status . HR  is very much confident we will go thru it and she says its taking long to get approved if rejected it would have rejected with in a week or two . Im confused . I wanna know when we check EP status online will HR get msg that we viewd it . Only with pp number

Thanks . Keep us on your prayers to get approve

There is no way HR would know you have checked EP status in EPOnline. It's not necessarily to be true that if application would be unsuccessful then it would have rejected in a week or two. No prayer would make your application approve but MoM. Have patience and if you met all the criteria (we have created a separate thread to note down those criteria in details - can refer) set by MoM then you will see your application through the selection process. Good luck

hi whampoa, wondering if you can share update on how things turn out for you? I am also now pending vetting agency with 2-3 years of experience and total package of 11K per month... hopeful this is not too high of market standard? If anyone/beppi/surya can say this is rather acceptable in front office banking field....