Immigration for my family

I am wanting to immigrate to Seychelles from South Africa.
I wish to have my husband and my children come at the same time, I am aware we do not need visas to travel there but if we wish to work there we need a permit called the gainful occupation permit.... we want to start our own business there offering early childhood development aka an edu-care but also run a small bnb and do some type of bistro from our home there... how would we do this? what would we need to apply for in order to move as a family together? I feel very lost..... can anyone assist me with the steps to follow?
thank you

New topic