UK Visa for Vietnamese girlfriend.

Hi all,

I'm a UK citizen looking at moving back to the UK, and exploring options for my Vietnamese girlfriend to join.

I suspect the partner visa is the best bet as we've lived together for 2 years here in Vietnam, but are there other options anyone has explored? Hoping to pick the fastest and most flexible option.

I’d be interested in knowing more about a partner visa as its new to me and the logical next step short of getting married.

I have quite a bit of experience with sponsoring my girlfriend over on a tourist visa. That would be the quickest route, except state shes only staying 2-4 weeks and just end up staying the whole 6 months. Very Interested in this partner visa, looking into it now.

Nah, cant be done in my situation. We havent lived together for 2 years.

New topic