Loan

Is it posible for an expat to have a loan from a bank in KSA, what is the interest in that case

It depends on many factor: which company you work for? how much your salary? how many years you live in Saudi Arabia?. I know that Samba has a loan deal with certain companies with 3% interest.

Most welcome for any questions i can answer.

Regards,

Dr.Ayk

You'll have to have been employed for at least six months if not a year. based on my outdated knowledge. you'll probably have the best shot at the bank your company has an agreement with. an usually interest rates are around where Ayk mentioned and a bit higher like 4.5%

also, expats were entitled to 16 salaries max as loan. back when I was on the go with banks.

Salman

Hi,

I would like to as a question. I will like to loan from the bank (cash loan) because I will purchase a second hand car. What will be the interest on that for 4-5 years? Some said, its 10-12%. I think that is too high for interest. Can you give some ideas on this? Thanks

http://www.moneyworks.ae/news/tables/11.pdf

Tx for sharing the file @abiendo. Big shortcoming however, interest rate not mentioned for personal finances.

TheLegendLeads wrote:

Tx for sharing the file @abiendo. Big shortcoming however, interest rate not mentioned for personal finances.

There's a link or contact number's, you can inquire to them directly...:)

It's not that straight forward @abiendo :) It's intentionally excluded.
Actually they offer you a rate based on your tenure with your company, your current financial situation etc etc. That's the reason it's not included in the file.

Will appreciate if someone loan seeker could check & provide us feedback.

Wow, this is great news for me. Yeah, for personal loan, interest rates not mentioned. But for auto loan, I think I'm eligible. =)

My recommendation for car financing schemes: Big NO. Look at the crazy interest rates; a big time rip-off.

And I came across a case when insurance charge for 5 years was added to the principle money and the bank actually charged interest on the insurance amount.

Yes, its a big NO NO for other Banks. My bank is Saudi Hollandi and it offers lower rates. I have also one friend paying 12% interest if you go directly to a car company, and its pain in the a*s.. its too costly.

For insurance, how much they are charging for 4 years if you pay it separately from your loan?

You can't seperate insurance from the car financing plan. The car will be bank's property till you complete the installments. And THEY are the one to decide which insurance to choose. It's like a 'Take it or leave it' sort of thing.

That is applied for brand new cars I think. But for second hand cars, i dont think so, right?

i want personal

i want personal loan for better future

klipz16 wrote:

Yes, its a big NO NO for other Banks. My bank is Saudi Hollandi and it offers lower rates. I have also one friend paying 12% interest if you go directly to a car company, and its pain in the a*s.. its too costly.

For insurance, how much they are charging for 4 years if you pay it separately from your loan?

surprised. I have financed thru ANB and its 3.99%

@farooq ul amin -> Can you please introduce yourself and give us more details on what you are looking for? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

the most important in life is dreams!

[Moderated: off topic]

Sabb personel loan. Interest only 1.99% and you will get approval and money in just 2 days. Belive me. Good luck.

hi

yeah i think but does they require company tie up or minimun salary range....?

I guess min is 3k. No tie up required as long as you have been with the company for more than 3 months. The longer it is the more you get. But d interest rate is really awesome.

vramakr wrote:

I guess min is 3k. No tie up required as long as you have been with the company for more than 3 months. The longer it is the more you get. But d interest rate is really awesome.

that's really helpful! i hope so too that they're lenient....

Hi am searching for personal my salary is above 5000/sar , please advise easiest way to apply for PL . thanks

best way for you is to visit a few banks yourself..  Any way's there are only a few reputed banks in the country..

You'll find it much easier and have the facts yourselves..

I did it before, no any bank could give you a loan unless your company authorized in that bank, authorized means if you left Saudi then the company will continue paying your loan instead of you, the alternative solution is to issue a credit card or more and use it when needed.

abargrhouti is correct. no matter how big your salary is, if your company is not in the bank's approved list, you cannot avail of any bank loan. Credit cards is fine, but personal loan, i dont think so. If your company is already pre-approved such as Aramco, SABIC, etc (all big companies in KSA), then you will have no problem in availing of the bank loan. JUST SO YOU KNOW.

hi how are your hope you doing good

could you please state what is is eligible for getting loan from NCB bank.

waiting for your advice