Looking for Job in Germany

I am looking for a job in Germany. I am from India with an experience of 3.9 years. I am working here as Technology Analyst/Senior Software Engineer, with skillset in Java(Java full stack developer). Looking for job in similar profile.  I want to find job from India and wish to come there on work visa.
Guidance and references will be appreciated.

There is a section on this site for jobs where such things should be posted rather than on the forum. But honestly, there are posts nearly every day by people expecting to find a professional job with one or 2 sentences. Not going to happen. To find a professional job use Google and research for specific field and look for website that offer jobs. One is very unlikely to find a job or person taking a job here for things other than part time things like babysitting, dog walking etc. The main focus here is sharing information about the immigration process and possibilities.

Well said, Tom.
But the OP should read as much as he can of the many discussions present on this forum containing tips on how to search for jobs in Germany!

Thanks Tomin and Beppi.