Advice on Career move - Belfast to Abu Dhabi

Hi there,

I have recently been offered a job in Abu Dhabi with a global firm of commercial property consultants.

Just need a bit of advice on general living / lifestyle...

Good rugby clubs to join...

People i will get on with...

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please email etc.

Thanks everybody...HELP!!!!!

hey there, I am currently deciding a move to abu dhabi from belfast. Scary stuff isn't it. I have my interview for a teaching job tomorrow in Dublin and still unsure. It looks amazing. Have you ever been?

yea tell me about it, im currently employed in Belfast but want a bit more experience for 12-18 months.

I think its best to just go for it - only live once and there will not be much happening in Ireland (North or South) for a while.

Good luck in the interview - let me know how it goes.

Hi fsgggs09 and nuala mac dont hesitate i come here from Belfast last week and its a great place, make sure you get accommodation in on your package if you have any questions dont be afraid to ask ill try my best to answer them ....good luck!

Hi fsgggs09 and nuala mac dont hesitate i come here from Belfast last week and its a great place, make sure you get accommodation in on your package if you have any questions dont be afraid to ask ill try my best to answer them ....good luck!

great place to live here surely:)