Expat meet up - seychelles

Hello Guys do we have any active expat group in Seychelles for events, social gathering, meet ups, outdoor activities ??. i just moved here and i am hoping if we all who are currently living in Seychelles can meet for hiking trip or lunch over the weekends. comment or text if you wanna join.

Hello,
moved here just recently too.
call me someday ***

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, I am GP currently working in Namibia and would like to work in Seychelles, but, I don't know where to start.
Any advice, thank.

Hello my fellow expat, I'd love to join the group.

I am very much interested in this because I am really feeling so lonely and bored here. I live in Praslin Island

Would love to join too.i hope I'm not too late.

Hi, I know this was posted a while ago but I only just moved to Seychelles with my husband and we are keen to meet some people. Let me know if anyone is still around and fancies meeting up sometime.
Cheers, Lauren

Greetings all!
I hope I'm not too late....have been in Seychelles for a month and would love to meet up with new people for social events, hiking, coffee etc :)

Hi coming there soon and need friends

hello I know I am late
I am in seychelles working in the hospital
would be nice if we plan something together

Hello mr Mahmoud can i be welcomed in your place in Seychelles for just 3 days  then i rent my own accommodation, am coming from Ghana, please let me have your contact too and my is *** kindly whatsapp me.

Moderated by Priscilla 3 years ago
Reason : please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

@Israel, bro it may not be that easy, especially if he staying in an apartment provided by his employer.

Your employer suppose to provide a paid apartment for you, or are you not moving to Seychelles for work?

Am in process of looking job there?

Yes bro am coming to work in Seychelles but am coming to look for the work since i haven't been employ by any company yet ,i can do all sorts of work such as waiter,cleaning,hotel receptionists, gardener,am educated too

Well, I don't know how the idea came to you, but my brother, please evaluate your decision very well before executing it, so you wouldn't waste your precious and hard earned money on flights.
Seychelles is a very strict country when it comes to immigration and migration.
They will send you back right from the airport if they know that you're coming to look for work.
Try to have a prove of where to stay for your intended period of stay, like hotel reservation, invitation etc. They may ask you for that when they see you are not yet employed with any company in Seychelles.

Wow thanks boss i appreciate but hope i will get a job in my category when i enter Seychelles, please whatsapp me on ***.

Moderated by Priscilla 3 years ago
Reason : please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

For now, the new government of Seychelles is frustrating companies efforts to bring expatriates. They are not approving new GOP(working permit).
Even though the vacancies are there, companies are still unable to employ expats, especially when the position is not a management position. So you might think about your timing, as this time is arguably the wrong time for such move. Even the government's frustration on expatriates forced me to to come back to Nigeria.
Though I will still go back, but looking at August to September

sorry i need jo