abu dhabi, a city of GOLD

I had landed Dubai on 2nd FEB 1977, merely a 17 years old an Indian hail from DELHI, under graduate from Delhi University  in search of a job in the BANKING industry.

hard luck, no vacancy in Dubai , Sharjah and Ajman for a teen  :(

traveled to Abu Dhabi to try a luck,  at that time AD was very quiet city with limited population and source. few restaurants  with no other choice

struggled six months   with no luck, decided to join a  shop but again couldn't adjust and left them after two days, though the owner was so happy getting me joining him to be care taker of his business.

once again with an approach  got a chance to join a shipping company, very hard work even at night to attend at the MINA port or the sites, once it was UM AL NAR refinery ( under construction)assigned alone all around dark area and was a  very scary site.

after serving seven months finally got a chance in the banking industry, I was just 18 years and the Management was bit confused if to appoint but with my aptitude test I was finally appointed.

immediately after six months I was transferred to OIL FIELD branch, served for one year then moved to a branch In desert area, stayed for seven years and then back to ABU DHABI CITY

today after 41 years serving the same financial institute to the capacity of  Hub branch Manager with very strong approach to the community  and strong financial status,  I salute UAE  giving me an opportunity to serve the country with a pride and retiring me gracefully.

the outcome of my stroy is that hard work always pays back so keep your good deeds up and rest to your luck