Cool Expat Meeting in Bangkok

Hi EveryBody,

I propose to make an expat meeting in a cool place
next Friday 3 june evening 7:00pm at SIT N SIP bar in Bangkok.
I found a website that propose to give you a free coupon for a
Hoogardeen Beer (not a Thai beer, an Hoogardeen !!!)
if you come there at least 2.
thaimastercoupon.com/en/coupons/eating-out/46
(the offer end in 3 days, so hurry)
So lets take this opportunity to make an expat meeting there
between bangkok expats who would like to join.

Girls & Guys, lets take this opportunity
to meet us, discuss and have fun together.

See you soon.

Jae.

Heh, I been making expat meetings every friday, like the one yesterday for quite sometime now. And I get deals with the managers of bars and clubs , so no need for "coupons". ITs just easier!

Have a read at the "Expat meetings" feed so you can see some of the plans we have been having. And hope to see you in our next meeting.

Hi Luis,

Ok.I will participate for sure at your next meeting.
Maybe a good place to meet you and discuss.
A forum is a place where people can propose things or ideas
they think interesting to share with others right ?
So, it was just what i did. I just found something
I was thinking quite interesting to share.
Maybe let's people decide by them-self ?
Maybe what i propose is not so interesting.
I would say if it is the case, nobody will reply to this post.
As open-minded person, I will totally accept this fact  :)

See u.

Jae

Oh yes, they can indeed give their opinions and propose things. Since I am the designated Thailand Animator for Expat-Blog, will try my best for those things to happen. Im the meantime ( until those suggestions are made and they are happy with my experteese) I plan all the friday nights events. Any age is always welcome and its assured youll find new friends and will have a good laugh no matter what.
:)

HIi,
I just moved in Bangkok and I was wondering when will be the next meeting so I can meet new people? :)
Bye

Hi maudep. Welcome to the forum and to Bangkok. I make meetings every Friday night, and I usually post the plan for the night on Wednesdays.

great :) I'll be bringing a firend then :) thank you :)

Hi Jae,

Actually it is a Belgian beer and the correct name is Hoegaarden.
It used to be a small local brewery, producing white beer, a very nice and refreshing beer. Some years ago the brewery was bought by AB Inbev.

I am looking at relocating to Bangkok shortly, and hope we can drink a few Hoegaarden's when I am there.  I speak French/Dutch/English and I hope to join the friday expat meetings in Bangkok too, I see LuisF is a good organiser in this field...

see you soon,

Ronny