Bangkok Tour

Hi! I'm planning to take a 3-day trip to Bangkok...does anyone here know an agency that offers affordable land tour package there?
I appreciate any suggestion and feedback. Regards to all!

Most of the tour desk in hotels are having the same price.  Some of the tour desk are just middle person but price is not much difference.  It all depends on what you wish to see for the tours as different people prefer different things.

Oh I see...I should check it out in my hotel. Thank you for the information. Regards. :)

I do not know which hotel you are staying as most 4 and 5 star hotels have tour desk at the lobby.  Some smaller hotels do have tour desk too.  You can also go to any hotels that is near your hotel to find out as well.  Usually they have a can to pick up the tourists at the hotel.  Then transfer to a bus at another hotel if the group is big.

Everything depends on the size of group tour as well as the places you visit.  For example, there are many floating markets in Bangkok or around Bangkok.  One may have to get up early to visit the floating market outside Bangkok which is some distance away.

Sounds good. I think I have to email my hotel asap and ask whether they have tour desk if none then I think I will do your suggestion to check to nearby hotels...will check the net too for online booking. Thanks again. Regards.

I am not sure what are your holiday plans in Bangkok because its a traffic jam city just like Jakarta and get worst when rain.  Of course there is subway train here which Jakarta doesn't have.  Its best to live in a hotel which is near to the activities you wish to do so as to avoid travelling time.  De Ba

I agree with what you said. Anyway, I would just like to take the usual city tour, shopping,site seeing, maybe visit a temple or two and see the floating market. Thank you for the information and suggestion. Wish me luck on my trip there. Btw, what is De Ba? :cool:

Mabuhy, you are welcome and have fun during your holidays here.

Mabuhay too!!!:D

salamat po