EP processing time May 2019

I have my application submitted on 14 oct, but it was rejected due to salary is higher than declared salary.

After adjust, they asked for C.V.

Anyone has experience this before?

Hi all,

My EP application was submitted on 8th Sept.
Approved on 15th Sept so exactly one week. Approval came through at approx 9pm Singapore time.

Was previously in Singapore for 8 years. Now coming back after being away for 7 years.

Salary $16,000
No degree
15 years industry experience

Good luck everyone

Congrats! A bit surprise it would be approved during Sunday.

My bad I used wrong month.

My EP application was submitted on 8th Oct.
Approved on 15th Oct so exactly one week. Approval came through at approx 9pm Singapore time.

Was previously in Singapore for 8 years. Now coming back after being away for 7 years.

Salary $16,000
No degree
15 years industry experience

Xtreme987 wrote:

EP rejected on 17 Oct.
Reason stated: The job position and salary did not match with my current position and salary.
Need to post the vacancy with correct details and appeal after 2 weeks.

Exactly the same happened to me.

My EP was rejected on 30/09 and it was reapplied on the 17/10, so one week ago. If I access the EP online tool I only can see the rejected application. I'll let you know when I can see the new one as pending.

the online status will show as approved directly, it wont show as pending.
What is the status now?

yup, so they told me, but they have confirmed it is processing using their login (even though I still only see the rejected one). This Wednesday is going to be 3 weeks, so fingers crossed...

chexauen wrote:

yup, so they told me, but they have confirmed it is processing using their login (even though I still only see the rejected one). This Wednesday is going to be 3 weeks, so fingers crossed...

This is a long wait. Did you check whether MOM specifically mentioned the reason of rejection is only different JD details in job posting in CareersfutureSG?

Xtreme987 wrote:

This is a long wait. Did you check whether MOM specifically mentioned the reason of rejection is only different JD details in job posting in CareersfutureSG?

That's it, the reason was that the salary in the job post was incorrect.

Edit: And I just check again and it says Approved. 2 weeks and 6 days since the "re-posting".

chexauen wrote:
Xtreme987 wrote:

Edit: And I just check again and it says Approved. 2 weeks and 6 days since the "re-posting".

Great. Congratulations!!

Xtreme987 wrote:
chexauen wrote:
Xtreme987 wrote:

Great. Congratulations!!

Do you mind to share your offered job profile, salary (just to get an idea) and your company profile?

Congrats Chexauen!!
This means you got approval on 16th day from the date of application ?

Hi All,

Here is my EP application status;

4th November: EP Application(show EPonline)
6th November: ("We need inputs from other agencies to process this application. In most instances, the outcome will be available in 4 weeks' time. Some cases may take longer").n

New application and this is my first EP application for Singapore to working in a reputed IT Company.
Experience: 3 years in IT feild
Education Background: Degree in IT

Will share again if receive further update.

Hope positive outcomes receive soon...

Hi,
I having a issue with my EP application profile regarding the previous Job. I am currently working in Malaysia and got a job offer from Singaporean Company. My Singapore Employer already applied for my EP and its on processing but I have made a mistakes in my CV which is I have put my employer name as Client company (where I am working as onsite Engineer) instead of my Payroll company. Is this can be a problem during experience checking??

My EP application currently in "we need input from other agencies to process the application"

What I can do in this case? 
Is the Agency will call my previous employer for verification?

Please advise

Sarzul: If your EP application contains mistakes, you should ask your employer to correct them as soon as possible.

Beppi,

I will  do that.

Thanks

Hi to All,

I am a avid readers at this forum and also waiting for my E-pass approval.

E-pass submitted: 4th November ( 1st time)
Online status: Pending ( almost 2 weeks already)

Hoping to get it next week

Bricks30: Did you receive any Update ?

Bricks will get update on 25th November. MoM takes 3 weeks to update the status for most of the cases.

Hi,

EP  Applied on Oct 11th still shows Pending. Heard from HR last week that MoM has requested for some project doc and they submitted on Tuesday last week.

When can i expect the approval

Hi any update on your application?

Hi All,

My EP got approved today.

EP Applied : 09 Oct 2019
Rejected : 24 Oct 2019
Appeal : 31 Oct 2019
Approved: 20 Nov 2019 3PM SGT

21 days in total of waiting(appeal process).

Thanks beppi for your valuable info in this forum .It helped me a lot. All the best for those who are waiting

Congratulations SonyPriya123, what was your earlier reason for rejection?

Xtreme987 wrote:

Congratulations SonyPriya123, what was your earlier reason for rejection?

Thank you Xtreme987.
The rejection reason is due to the "The high salary offered does not seem to commensurate with this candidate's credentials."

Also my Employer missed out to upload one of my Educational certificates.

My Employer submitted appeal letter to MOM together with my educational certificates and Marksheet/Transcripts while appealing.

Oka great. Good luck !

Congratulations sonypriya.

Update:
My EP approved today 22nd November morning between 2.00am to 7.30am Singapore time.

EP application showed online: 4th November
"We need input from the other agencies: 6th November
EP Approved: 22nd November early Morning

Best wishes for who still waiting

Thanks to Beppi for help with valuable information

Regards,

Wow congrats sarzul! Did you contact and updated your employer regarding the incorrect information on your CV?

KMnayn: Thanks
No, as I contacted to my company and they mentioned 'its OK" And not to worry about since client company knows about you. So it's not an issue.
BTW, I was still worried but I am lucky to get it Approved.

Regards,

Good for you 😊 hope mine too.. current status is same with yours “we need input from other agencies...”. So will just wait until then... Thanks for your update!

KMnayn:
All the best for you.
Don't worry. Hope your EP approve soon...

Regards

May I know some information about your profile/industry since you got your EP approved very quickly. My EP was applied on 29/8 but has been pending since then. Not sure why

Max2233:

Nationality: Bangladeshi
Education: Degree in Computer Science from Malaysian University
Working Experience: 3 years in Malaysia
Function:  IT
Singapore Company: MNC Company in IT field
Function: IT
Salary; 5.2 k

All the best for your EP application. Hope it will approve soon..

Regards,

Thanks, best wishes in your new job

My EP just got approved today. Application was made on 29/8. Thank you to everyone on this forum for your guidance.

Hi, this is my first time work in Singapore and my EP application was rejected due to MOM said "THE SALARY RANGE IN THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT WAS HIDDEN OR NOT STATED." as confirmed with my employer and the Company had appealed for me already.
Date of EP application : 11 Nov 2019
Rejected on: 21 Nov 2019
Appealed date : 22 Nov 2019

However, my employer confirm that they had clearly stated the salary range in job advertisement before apply for the EP application and they had attached the relevant job posting document to MOM in the appeal email.

My question here is: Does the probability of getting EP very high?

Appreciate early response.

If the company can correct the error, your application will receive the normal process.
From the limited details you gave, we cannot tell what your chances are.

Hmm... I'm applying for the audit job currently
Experience: 2.4 years in Malaysia
Education : Bachelor of Accounting

My employer is attach the job posting regarding to salary range in the appeal email already. Does the appeal will success? MOM had mention in the email that they will process the request by 6 Dec 2019 which mean I will get to know the result in 6 Dec 2019 right?

If MoM will process by 6 Dec then how you could say that it will give you the outcome by that date? The outcome would take time after it will go through the selection yardsticks set up at MoM. So, you need wait little bit more time to see the result.

If your employer has addressed the query or the reason why your pass got rejected then MoM will definitely consider your case to review again. Good luck

Msg from MoM : “We will process your request by 06 Dec 2019. We will contact you if a longer time or additional information is required.”

Doesn't it's mean appeal result may know on 6 Dec 2019?