EP processing time May 2019

Still pending. 21 days of waiting now.

I hope MOM picks up speed and process it fast. :( . For people already in a job here, it gets difficult to hide from the current employer about the planned move particularly when the HR can anytime check the EP status from EPOL  :/

That‘s correct: Your current employer can see at any time whether you have applied for another EP, even if it was rejected. (They cannot see, though, at which new employer.)
I know that some emplpyers check this regularly for their foreign employees and put those who are illoyal on the „to be fired“ list.
That‘s the risk you take when you apply elsewhere!

Hello to every patient person of this forum! 😊👋

Share my information for S pass:

Applied: 22 May
Status #2. Pending: from? till 5 June
Status #3. 'We need inputs from other agancies... outcome will be available in 4 weeks': 6 June

Thanks everyone a lot for the useful information about your cases! 🙏🏻

Hi All,

My EP has been approved today.

22 days in total of waiting.

All the best for those who are waiting.

Congratulations Gogoku.
My application status still pending.

Gogoku wrote:

Hi All,

My EP has been approved today.

22 days in total of waiting.

All the best for those who are waiting.

Congrats.

So early in the morning ? Which MOM officer starts working so early.  :D

Hi All, just have one question.

Is it safe for me to resign now that I have seen approval on the EPonline status?

Hi Gogoku
Please check if IPA has all correct details also.

Mine was rejected I checked 3 am in the morning 😔 S Pass status: rejected

Fortuitous13 wrote:

Mine was rejected I checked 3 am in the morning 😔 S Pass status: rejected

Maybe check with your employer about Rejection reason and try to rectify and appeal ?

Though you have an adverse record with ICA so it would be difficult. :( . Still..Give it a try contacting MOM along with your employer

Approved today.
Took 9 working days.

He19 wrote:

Approved today.
Took 9 working days.

Congratulations. So I am the lone runner left here it seems.  :|

Mine is still “Pending” too.  Hope they pick up today 🤞

Hi Every one ,

Wonderful and helpful community this forum is .

My employer applied on 22nd of May and my status has been on Pending since then .

It has been 11 working days so far ( excluding the holiday for Eid) . No status change etc .

Does MOM stick within 3 working week schedule ?

Including non working days ?

How many days so Far ?

Hi,

EP got approved.
It took about 6 weeks in total.

Wish you all the best who are waiting for approval.

Thanks,
Sunny

sunny8079 wrote:

Hi,

EP got approved.
It took about 6 weeks in total.

Wish you all the best who are waiting for approval.

Thanks,
Sunny

Congratulations !!!

Hi Avinashjha, is your ep approved by now ?

My EP was applied on 4th September, when can I expect a status. Its pending till now.

Sabi0612: Please reade the first post in the “How long will my work pass application take” theead!

Thanks Bepi... I got an offer of 5800 SGD/month with almost 8 year experience in IT. What are the chances of my EP approval?

Sabi0612: Please use the SAT tool on MoM's website to figure out which salary is eligible in your case.

EP got approved today.
Applied - 04/09/2019
Approved - 13/09/2019
status changed directly to approved from Pending.

Hope this helps!

Hi,

I just want to share my EP details.
Applied on : 4 September

Will keep the forum posted for any updates..

Yes, please share your over all experiences through this selection process at MoM. Good luck

Hi,

I am sharing my spouse EP details.
Applied: 4th Sept 2019
Approved: 17th Sept 2019

I checked the status till 3 PM and it was still showing as Pending but in the evening around 6.30 PM I checked the status again and it was Approved.

Hope this information is helpful.

Hi All,

I was on DP/LOC. My EP was applied on 02-Sep-2019
When I check the status online, inspite of providing the EP Application number, I see the LOC status only.

So I depend on my employer to check the status.

Has anyone experienced this issue.Is there any workaround to check the status ourself ?

Contact MoM to ask why your online status hasn't been updated!

I assume that you entering your details in Option 4 which is FIN and DOB. Rather You can Enter your details in Option 1 i.e. FIN and Date of Application (which you said was 2nd Sept)

Hope this helps.

Hi mitts19

I have tried through all options on the webpage. All results in same.

Hi beppi,

As suggested, spoke to MoM. As per them, only when the documents provided are validated by officer, the application entry is made into the system. Which is something which I dont agree completely. They are supposed to feed in the application detail immediately as soon the application is submitted.

Anyway I will have to wait further.thats the only option.

This situation arises if an employer submitted application with hard copies instead of applying online. You may check with your employer about how he was submitted the application.,

After I spoke to MoM last week, application status changed to Pending. Its been 21 days since the application has been been submitted.

Hi all,

Just to share my EP application details.
Applied on 29/8/2019

I try to reach MOM with email but was told in the progress of reviewing and may approach My employer regarding of the application. Hope to get aproved soon.

Hey guys,

Continuing this useful thread instead of starting a new one. I have a question regarding the ability to check my application online. I went to the MOM website people are using, but I get the "No record found" error when I input my passport number and last name/date of birth.

My employer applied for me on Friday morning (SG time) 21st of September. Do I have to check through my manager who applied online for me? Or can I request a specific set of details to be able to check myself on the MOM website?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Data input at MoM seems very slow recently. On the other hand, the passport no. login method seems to not always work.
Better ask your employer for the FIN (which they receive from MoM soon after applying) and log in with that!

Any updates on your EP status Adam?