Trav e l put of the Philippines

Good day everyone, i recently received the visa13a temporary card, i am planning traveling to Miami Fl to visit my family my under s tanding. I need to go to immigration and fill a document so i can travel out of the Philippines. Do anyone knows if i can find the form online, requirement documents and cost?
Thank you
Arturo Sabina

Hi Arturo,

With a 13a Visa, and a current iCard you are able to obtain your EEC-B ( Emigration Clearance Certificate) at the airport, so there is no need to visit immigration or fill out a form before you go to the airport. 

Once you are at the airport to get your ECC-B you head to the immigration cashier (in the 3 terminals in Manila its to the side of passport control).  You present your iCard, Passport and Boarding Pass, pay a fee of either Php 2,880.00 (first time you leave in any calendar year) or Php 2,170.00 or any subsequent departure.  You are then given a printed receipt and you present that receipt along with your travel documents to immigration, and you are all done.  It's a pretty painless process.

The only part of your question I am not 100% sure about is if the process is different given the fact that you are on a temporary card.  However I have checked the BI Website and it makes no mention of the temporary card being treated any different, as long as your iCard is valid you should be good to get it at the airport. Please see http://www.immigration.gov.ph/faqs/emig … ficate-ecc for reference this sets out who needs to get an ECC-A which does need to be got prior to your departure date.

Don't forget now you are a resident of the Philippines, you are subject to Philippine travel tax.  If you are flying PAL you can include this into the cost of the ticket.  Other airlines you have to pay this at a separate counter at the airport.

Thank you for the explanation very helpfull

My Pleasure.  Safe travels.