Gap Between IPA Expiry Date & Joining Date

Hello,

My joining date at the firm is 15th July, 2019 but my IPA expires on 19th June, 2019 (around a month earlier). There was gap of more than 25 days.

So, I requested the employer to submit the request at MOM for extension.

As per my current discussion with the employer immigration team, the approval from MOM to extend IPA validity date will only be provided by 7th to 10th June, subject to their discretion.

Given the above situation and since June is almost here, I was hoping to finalise my date of arrival and seek the help in setting up an appointment date with MOM prior to arriving.

So, the issues are :-

1. Till what time, I have to wait for MOM to provide me the extension..?

2. If suppose, MOM rejects the extension or I did not receive any response from employer till 10th June, 2019, and I need to urgently fly to Singapore by 11th June,2019, is it possible to complete the medical examination and all sort of registration process before the IPA get expires by 19th June, 2019..?

Please help me to solve the above queries.
I am seriously very worried.

Thanks,
Vishal

The EP should only be issued when you are starting work, not a month earlier.
Thus your employer asking for an IPA extension is the correct way.
If you enter Singapore before that, you should use a visit visa (SVP) instead. It can then be converted to EP just before you start work, without needing to exit and re-enter the country.