Student Visa convert to Employment Visa

Hi Im from Philippines. Ive been in Malaysia for almost 2 years and Im using student visa since then. I got an offer from company and they already processed my employment visa and it's already approved without even going back to my country.

My question is..
If I go back to philippines for vacation and Im coming back to Malaysia, do I need to look for any agent? Or what are the documents that Immigration will require me for me to come back here without any problem..

Please help me to answer my question. Thank you.

New topic