10 year driving license

Is the 10 year license the same for both cars and bikes? All the information I can find on the 10 year license refers to driving tests, parking etc, like with cars. Is there a separate test for motorbikes?

A bike licience for cambo is not available .however when you show your countries licience and it has a  open car and bike licience .it is noted and a recorded copy is filed in their system.
Good luck getting a ten year licience, as the test is written in khmer .I am illiterate in khmer .ps a driving test is part of the approval for a ten year licience ,which also is directed verbally in khmer.
I hope this has helped.

Thanks for the reply. So basically I have to sit a driving test in a car to get a motorbike license? I don't have a bike license in my home country so can't swap it over. Been riding motorbikes in Vietnam for past 6 years without a license but I heard police tend to stop foreigners more in Cambo.  Also I am buying a 650 so a A2 license seems sensible.

The driving test for a 10 year license is taken in a car and results in the B-license for passenger vehicles.

That B license also serves as a license for motorbikes up to 125 cc, over that, so larger motorbikes, need a separate license called A.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Joe
Cambodia expert
Expat.com team

So going back to my original question, is there a separate test for the A motorbike license, and is it worth bothering? 6 years no license riding in Vietnam,  didn't bother about  insurance.  And I cannot believe  traffic in PP is worse than Hanoi...I am not given to foul language, but riding everyday through Hanoi city centre my most common used expression was " what are you f**king doing you stupid c**t".

Sounds like Thailand no insurance license tax helmet seat belt most blokes drink drive I've seen a copper swinging a bottle of whisky on his police bike going down the road, that's ok till you have an accident better go legal I'm surprised you have not had a reply, I'm going to meet a Cambodian guy who is going to do all the license and insurance in PP whenever I arrive for his fee.

Here is a link that explains it quite nicely. Mind you the 10 years license is only for under 60! Otherwise the max. is 2 years.

https://www.b2b-cambodia.com/articles/o … g-licence/

Cheers

Joe