Travel banned when Employment visa is issued

Hi members

I had accepted a Dubai offer and signed labor office form .In just 2 days I received employment work permit from the company .

Unfortunately , I am not in a position to join them soon as I have some personal problems.The Dubai agent who have recruited me are telling me that if I don't join the company within 1 week , they will give me permanently banned me from Dubai due to which I well never be able to come to Dubai.

I would like to know whether the agent has a right to banned me just because I have received the employment visa and accepted the labor offer ?  .I have not even joined the company and I am worried now what will happen if I join the company and I want to leave the company if I don't like the company .

Kindly advice

Regards
Adit

Thanks for reply .

By my question is do they have the authority to banned me from entering Dubai even though I did not enter Dubai on employment visa ?

agent looking his own money. he is not the one who giving you job (i think).

if you did not sign any official contract. no one can ban you. only offer letter having no worth.

I have signed job offer contract based on that I received employment visa .

My agent is saying that they can banned me as I have signed the job offer contract . As per the job offer contract ,  it is clearly mentioned that the contract will be valid only when I reach UAE.

But still the agent are calling me everyday and telling me that if I don't join by next week they will bann me

go to this website https://eservices.mohre.gov.ae/enetwasa … x?lang=eng

or call to MOE at 80060

Yes Right.

Dear,
Don't worry nothing will happen in this way .
I am here since last 10 years there is no way to ban in this way.
Stay Blessed