Travel and work in Mauritius for Hepatitis B patient

Greetings,
I am a Cameroonian by nationality aspiring for a job in Mauritius but have some constrains.
I am a hepatitis b patient but according to the test I did (recommended by my doctor), the results shows the virus is present but dormant so I do not require any treatment "said the doctor". My worries was if It will be possible for me to  to be accepted to travel and work in Mauritius? Pls I need your help on this as its getting me worked up.
Thanks for I anticipate for a quick responds.

Hi. So, have you been accepted for the visa or not? Thank you.

Hi there,

I fear your application for work in Mauritius will not be accepted as you are a hepatitis-B patient.
The Hepatitis B test is compulsory for a medical certificate towards the issuance of an Occupation Permit in Mauritius.

I'm not really sure whether the virus being dormant will help your application in any way.
I would suggest you contact a medical institution in Mauritius and provide them with this information and specifying it's for an Occupation Permit in Mauritius.

Check this link; at the near end of the page, you will find names and contact information of several laboratories in Mauritius.
http://www.edbmauritius.org/media/2139/ … h-2019.pdf