Ideas please

Hi there, just wanting some advice I am a recruitment consultant in Brisbane Australia and am wanting to carry on with Recruiting from Bali for as we are moving to Sanur in October and just wanting some leads on how I can make this possible. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks Donna

If your work is all online, based in Australia, you're working from home with no Bali employees, and have no local advertising, just keep your mouth shut and nobody will bother you.
It isn't in anyone's interest to investigate as you aren't taking work away from any locals, but you are spending your cash in local businesses. Immigration aren't stupid and will probably guess you have an income from Australia but, as long as your presence is all good for Bali and no bad, they won't care.

If your business is based in Bali, and you're actually looking for potential employees or customers here, you should start a business, a PT PMA, but that comes expensive.

Thank you for that information. Also does any one know of any Recruitment Agency's in Australia that would have a position that I could do whilst living in Bali?
Cheers