Importing my car from Australia to Romania

Can anyone please advise me on the import taxes/duties/charges payable in bringing my 6 year old VW Touareg from Australia? Assessing to see if it worthwhile.

Also then the process/requirements to have the car registered and insured in Bucharest.

I have both Australian and UK passports but not Romanian citizenship.

Thank you.

Considering that is from a non Eu country and the fact that it is with a right driving wheel, it doesn't worth to bring it to Romania. Apart from the import and shipping taxes you have to register it in Romania at RAR and it will be a headache  to register a non EU, right driving wheel car. Best option is to sell it there and buy a left driving wheel car from EU.

I saw on the TV news that the Romanian Government are also bringing in a law that RH drive cars can't have an ITP test anymore, which is mandatory here - if this becomes the case you really are wasting your time considering it.

Thank you for all the replies, it was very apparent that I should buy a second hand car here in Romania.

Looking for a little information also
We are seriously considering importing a Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Redeye from the U.S. (I know it is very impractical but I have an affinity for fast cars)
Does Romania still levy a tax based on engine size ??
Will I have to pay TVA in Romania as well as tax in the U.S. ??
I realize Romanian customs can be a coin toss from day to day but am I missing any foreseeable problems that may hold the process of importing the car ??