Moving to Mauritius...

Hi .. I'll get married and soon moving to Mauritius.. my partner is working in port Louis and he is earning 60k mru .. is the money enough to run a decent life there.. can I save money with this earning? only we both will live and will flyback to India every year.. kindly give the idea of expenses on grocery, transport, accommodation,dayout dinner(every weekend)..and is there any opportunity to work part-time for home makers..

Welcome . Indeed 60k is a very decent income, based on local standards. If you adopt a simple life, for a young couple, this would mean a reasonable rental of  around 15k, groceries 7-8k, travelling and leisure 7-8k. Medical treatment is free. So, you can save around half of your income,
Now, if you go out dining and wining too often and shopping becomes a hobby, then the whole picture changes.  As you know, jjitni chadar ho utna hi pair phailana...

You are not entitled to work, unless you have a work permit. But who will know if you do online part-time small assignments? But first, do come over, get settled, make friends, enjoy our hospitality in  Chota Bharat and then only think of work.