Calligraphy project

Hi gang,
I have a small calligraphy project I would like to get done.   About the size of a letter.  Is there anyone who may know someone that does that sort of thing freelance?  A few sentences on parchment, I think.
thanks
Ken Byrnes

Have you thought about just going into one of those shops that sells Vietnamese style calligraphy and asking them for a recommendation.  It may not be a bargain but it may let you reach your goal.  I had a middle school student who was rather skilled in calligraphy, even amazing given her age, and I know it was a way that she was saving up for college.  I am sorry but I lost her contact info when my phone died.

I found a small shop in Phu Nhuan that is doing the project.  Also helped with the translation of a lyric to Vietnamese and then into a poem.  Ran it by my Vietnamese teacher and she liked the poetic translation better than her translation.  I think the project will come out very well. I'm excited about it.

I was going to include a photo of the finished project, but the image button wants a url...it's on my desktop.  Suffice to say it turned out beautifully.
250Kvnd