Accommodation wanted...

Hello also posted ad in classifieds..

Just arrived in Kuwait.

Looking for furnished accommodation ASAP -

1, 2 bedroom apartment/floor - or (shared) villa/house with professional western.

Thank you.

PS !!Not looking for extra's!! ;)

Welcome!

Is there a specific area you are looking for or close to your work? Have you considered your housing allowance/budget?  You might want to check the ads section, as well as many posts that talk about housing.

Good luck!

Welcome on board goldentwinkles

which area is near to your work and how much is your budget ?

(not looking for relationship, sorry for those that are truly interested in 'normal' friendship - BUT inbox FULL of desperation, have worked in Oman/Saudi/Jordan so not new to ME!)

Thank you Bhaas and Moo...

Will work in Suwaikh industrial area...
-Not sure if the right handside (salwa etc.) of Kuwait is okay for accommodation, traffic wise for my work area
-Looking for furnished villa/house (ensuite room) or small building (everything estate agents have is huge buildings)
-My budget is low, but have the ability to adapt...
-Can share with professional quiet person (am boring female!!) in 3 bedroom or villa/house

salwa is little far,you could consider taking somewhere in hawalli or near city.

this might be still available.
http://www.sublet.com/spider/supplydeta … d=1486577.

i will see if there are more available.

So you Will work in Suwaikh industrial area...
the best area for you is Regeiy and sharq and Omeria .
I know some1 work with us who lives in Reqeiy .i will ask him if he know any places for rent.

thanks very much ;)

Riggai and Omaria will be a good option.But u cant avoid heavy traffic towards shuwaikh area on working hours,especially during school/university working days.

( moderated: no free advert + please post in the Kuwait housing section )