Looking for house/apartment

Hi everyone..
am now back in Mauritius and looking for a house/apartment to rent in the north of the island as from January 2009.
Ideally 2/3 beds and close to the beach but most importantly located in a nice and safe area.Budget: RS 15,000 max.

If you know anyone who has a place to rent with the above description I'd love to hear from you.

Ciao :)

moved to the Mauritius forum ;)

Getting used to the site :rolleyes:

Hello!

I think you have found a house to rent....Im moving to Mauritius at the end of may for a 6-month internship...

How did you find your accomodation? I would like to share a flat/house if i get the opportunity but a studio will be fine as well...

I thank you in advance for your help!

Hi,
I have got a job in Mauritius and once my visa formalities are compelete will be shifting in a month or so. My office would be at Port Louis.
Can anybody help me to know what could be the nice place to stay near Port Louis. 2 bedroom fully furnished accomodation would be good. Budget Rs. 15000 to 18000 Max.
Thanks in advance

Hi Sdmam,if you are looking for an appartment in Grand baie -Pereybere as from november 2009 I have an appartment to rent as my husband and I are living to germany for sometime ,it is 10 minutes to pereybere beaches.You can contact me on  madina-mode @t-online.de
Hope I haven`t broken the forum laws ,but somehow
if people are looking for accomodation and we have one to rent so.
Best regards Madina