Advice or information on Taman Rama school, Denpasar

Does anyone have any information on working for Taman Rama School in Bali? I have been offered a job with okay money (no accommodation  of flights, however!) but am struggling to find many reviews etc. I'll be travelling from UK so would like to know a bit more about what I'd be getting into. They hold 10% pay back, which is returned after one year. This tells me they have had trouble with people fulfilling their contract. While this could be the teacher's fault and not the schools, BUT it is ringing some alarm bells...

A few points..

The website is very out of date, the last post being years ago. That doesn't say anything about the quality of education, or their reputation as an employer, but it suggests they have other issues. If no one can be bothered to update the site, who is managing the place?

No flights? I'm pretty sure an employer has to do so by law, but I'm out of date so could be wrong.
Luke, hello, Luke.

National plus means they have to follow K13 but are free to follow another curriculum as well, this time it looks like Cambridge.
Check with Cambridge university press in Jakarta if you can't find conformation on line of their claim.

Completing contracts is less of an issue as the employee can't leave the country legally unless the employer releases them from their contract.
They have to agree the exit permit so, without their release, you can't leave the country legally, thus will be turned around at the airport.

Have they offered a work permit and KITAS?
If not, illegal work could get you into serious trouble.

If you want to know what the management are like, don't look at the people in the photos, look at the walls behind them and the general state of the school.
The singing in one of the videos showed good pronunciation of English words, that suggesting the state of English in the school is reasonable.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Taman-Ra … 8861918814https://www.facebook.com/pages/Taman-Ra … 4548473482

PS - FB also gives you direct contact with a whole bunch of people at the school as they've posted under their own accounts