Any advice ?

Hi,
Anyone out there know anything about the Conic or Terarosa complexes ? Am currently living in a Celadon apartment, have been here for about 18 months or so. Was fine at first but has slowly deteriorated, dirty, noisy, Karaoke , dogs barking etc etc, usual stuff here that slowly becomes more and more irritating. So have decided to move at the end of the month to somewhere outside the city, hence my enquiry about the above 2 complexes. Having lived in Viet for the last 6 years or more I realise that the term ' Quiet ' is not in the culture here which I am happy to accept . .  But there are limits and my current apartment has just about exceeded all rational patience.
My concern is that the above 2 complexes are incredibly cheap compared to my current apartment and as anything cheap here comes with a catch I was wondering if there are any expats living just outside the city.
Any info greatly appreciated.
All the best.

Nearly all apartment buildings are noisy, it all comes down to your neighbours. My friend lived at Conic for many years and said it was fine. If you are looking for peace and quiet best you move to one of the more upscale buildings.

Thanks for the response.
Obviously what you say is true but what I was looking for is someone who actually lives at either location.

My friend lived at Conic for 5 years and only moved 2 months ago, things wouldnt have changed in two months.

Thanks for that and you are probably right.
Here at Celadon however 2 months has made a vast difference.
Still, there's no rush. If I cannot find anywhere before vacating here I have a boat that would do as a temporary measure until I am sure. Thanks for the input.

Quiet and Vietnamese are not two words that go together. Rent a house, its much quieter.

True of course.
We had a large 4 storey house in Le Vinh Hoa for several years but once I had managed to get my wife's family into their own property in Tra Vinh we much prefer an apartment, its much easier to manage and more convenient.

Supafish wrote:

True of course.
We had a large 4 storey house in Le Vinh Hoa for several years but once I had managed to get my wife's family into their own property in Tra Vinh we much prefer an apartment, its much easier to manage and more convenient.

And noisier!

Depends on luck I guess.
When we first moved into the house it was excellent. After a while a motorbike shop opened opposite, a lunatic Karaoke freak with obvious mental disorders moved 3 doors down and the people next door bought a dog that was left outside all day tied to a tree and crapped everywhere.
Hence the reason for this post in an attempt to get up to date info from an expat currently living in either of the two complexes mentioned. It's info I need, not advice. I have lived here long enough to have already lost most of my sensibility. There are much quieter places, just a question of finding them.

Current advice relating to the complexes, not advice in general. But thanks anyway.