Looking for a reliable home builder in Cavite

My wife and I just bought a lot in Cavite near Tagaytay and we want to build our own small home. We're thinking about 50 sqm for 1.75 million pesos. The issue is, we are having a lot of trouble finding a builder. So far, 3 companies have proven to have very bad communication and another company tried to get us to sign a contract before they had even done a site visit. It also feels like companies here all want to build the exact same modern-style 2 or 3 story house. We just want a small, cozy bungalow and a company that is open to a unique (and simple) design. Can anyone recommend a company?

ContentExpat wrote:

My wife and I just bought a lot in Cavite near Tagaytay and we want to build our own small home. We're thinking about 50 sqm for 1.75 million pesos. The issue is, we are having a lot of trouble finding a builder. So far, 3 companies have proven to have very bad communication and another company tried to get us to sign a contract before they had even done a site visit. It also feels like companies here all want to build the exact same modern-style 2 or 3 story house. We just want a small, cozy bungalow and a company that is open to a unique (and simple) design. Can anyone recommend a company?

Sent PM with builder name and number

Moderated by Priscilla 4 years ago
Reason : please post your recommendation in the business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi please send me builder details too thanks Po