Sponsoring Family

HI guys

i have a question ..?

Let say you have the TRC for 2 years ,are you able to sponsor your family who are other nationality ,is there procedure for it and how much is the cost and they able to get a trc or long term visa

is there anyway to get a long term visa without be married to a Vietnamese

thanks

No
Yes, if you have a work permit.

Hi All,

I have just joined this forum, am currently living and working in Indonesia, but plan to move to Vietnam in the near future, I have a job offer from a seemingly well placed school as an ESL teacher and have no questions regarding my work permit and TRC, however, I am married and would want a TT or dependents visa for my Indonesian wife, as far as I can find out (and there is scant information on this on the web) and from what the Vietnam Embassy in Jakarta said, my company would have to be involved in sponsoring or guaranteeing my wife's visa, which they are not seemingly willing to do. I don't expect them to pay for it, but they are not wanting to get involved at all. Can anybody on this forum shed some light on the process, if it can be done without my perspective employer being involved or if they have to be, what is expected of them?

Any hints or leads would be most gratefully received.

Thanks

Jonathan