Permission to work letter for a spouse of PR of Malaysia

Hi
I am an Indian married to PR of Malaysia and recently got an job offer. Whether immigration will provide me permission to work letter or the company need to apply for employment pass. Please guide me.
Thank you.

Why don't you consult Facebook group Foreign Spouses Support Group as the answer is there.

Take a look at this
https://m.facebook.com/FSSGMY/photos/a. … 21/?type=3

The company does not have to apply for an employment pass (because that would mean you have to cancel your Spouse Visa) .
The company  must assist you to get the  permission to work endorsement on your current LTSVP Spouse Visa from immigration.

FSSGMY lists the documents required by immigration which the employer must provide

If you look under their Photos section it has various documents including applications to work checklists

If you are still unclear post a question stating which immigration office handles your case file (as requirements can vary)

Better still go to your immigration office and collect the checklist and forms so employer and you can proceed

Hi
Actual problem for me is, the company is saying I need to get the permission to work letter from immigration and then at immigration they are saying the company need to apply and get the permission to work letter for me. All these stuffs are happening at Jalan duta  immigration. Please guide me.
Thank you.

See checklist link above

The employer provides the documents mentioned related to the company incorporation and job offer which are mentioned in the checklist. These are presented to Immigration together with passport etc from your side.

Check with Jalan Duta if the company needs to be present and accompany you.

Here is the link again. You can work out what the company needs to prepare from the checklist.

Just forward the checklist to them for their action

https://m.facebook.com/FSSGMY/photos/a. … 21/?type=3

I am British married to a Malaysian. I have a LTSVP and recently had it endorsed allowing me to work from Immigration at  Jalan Duta. You will find the letter of permission is usually from your spouse. My wife had to write a formal letter giving me permission to work! Your company will supply the incorporation details, contract etc etc. Have you got your checklist from Jalan Duta immigration? I didn't  need any letter from my Malaysian employer just as per checklist. If you have a LTSVP already it's best just to have the work endorsement added no need to get an EP. Once all the forms were completed I got the endorsement the same day i applied. Gravitas's info is good to follow.