Shall my application for temporary residence card still be valid

Hi,

I have seen people responding and helping here so I too have a query and probably I will get the answer from this forum.

I am going to apply for TRC but there is probability that I may need to Visit India for a short time to meet my family while my TRC application is in process.

Some people say I can leave country but can't get in untill I have new visa as stamp on VISA for TRC won't allow to enter Poland again.

So my question is, when I apply ( tourist/Business Visa ) to come back to poland, will the application for TRC  still be valid and I can get it when it is approved or processed right? and also can I wait with the earlier stamp for TRC in my Visa in case it is taking longer to process TRC.

Thanks,
Chandra

Hello, I am in the same situation.
I got the information that the new visa doesnt have any impact on the TRC process.

Also, I was told that I will need to apply for National Visa, to return back to Poland. Not Schengen.

Mareg, thanks for sharing  the key info about Visa that I will have to take National Visa, I had different understanding that I can come back to Poland on business Visa.

And yes TRC will still be in process and we can still get it my Laywer confimred me. process generally  take 5-7 months but one of my colleague got it exactly in 5 months, so let's hope for best !!

Thanks,
Chandra