Overstay of visa

I overstayed my visa in Singapore due to undiagnosed schizophrenia. I got deported. Later I found out that I had schizophrenia and that had led me to overstay. I hired a lawyer and appealed to the ICA to let me in if I applied for an EP or a visit pass. They came back saying that I should apply for a visit pass.

What are the chances of me getting an EP given the deportation?

What is the ban period after which I can apply? I was not convicted and all charges against me were lifted.

Only MoM can tell you if and for how long you are banned from getting a work pass.
Contact them to ask!

New topic