URGENT: Need advise regarding Transit Visa in London Heathrow airport

Hi all,

I am from India and studying in France.

I am travelling from France to India next month. The connecting flight is from London Heathrow airport.

Do I need to apply for Direct Airside Transit visa?

Please help me in getting the proper information.

Thanks and Regards

A very simple way is to follow this UK government website by answering Yes & No answers.


Expat Team

If you need to pick your luggages and register to another flight (and so leaving the international area) you'll need a transit visa based on your citizenship.
But, if you have a French foreigner ID card you won't need a visa. (the id card acts like a visa)

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 26#4485106

New topic