Islamic wedding ceremony in Malaysia

Hi, I am Dena. Nice to meet you all.
My fiancee and I are planning to get married Islamically in Malaysia, since it looks impossible to married legally there for foreigners with tourist visa.

Is there any masjid/mosque in Malaysia, willing to do Islamic nikah for foreigners couple? We both are foreigners.

Thankyou.

Check with your Embassy

I did. But its impossible to get married legally under 14 days. So now we're looking for Islamic marriage only. Anyway, thankyou Gravitas.

Hi Gravitas. Hi all. On behalf of a friend I am asking this. A friend wants to do islamic marriage in Malaysia in Johor. My friend is from India, a muslim male. The girl is local malay muslim from johor. The muslim religious department from Malaysia has asked for 2 documents from my indian friend. 1st is the singleness certificate and 2nd is some letter from indian religious department mentioning that he is allowed to marry in Malaysia. Is there anyone you know who can advise on this or has information regarding the same? Has anybody gone through same process? Any insights will be extremely helpful. Thanks in advance.