Frozen account

Iam RIYA I worked in soudi I exit from soudi Arabia, Iam a nurse by profession. I renewed my iqama but I failed to update in bank. My account is frozen now. I have some money in my account. How I can I take money without coming to soudiarabia

There is no way you can recover your money without submitting to the bank personally your renewed iqama. You must have withdrawn all your money in the bank within 1 month before expiration  of your iqama.

New topic