Struggling to find independent room on rent

Hello All, I am new to Amsterdam and here since 15th April 2019. I have been struggling to find independent room on rent with Indians since then. Preferable location would be near Amstelveen bus station. Could anyone please help me to provide any leads if possible or can give contact number for same.
Thanks in advance. :)

Hi Rupali,

Welcome to the forum.

Since you posted on an old thread, i have created this new one from your post on the Amsterdam forum. Carry on by posting a free advert in the Housing in Amsterdam section, you might get some offers.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

In addition to Bhavna's advice, you could also search on Facebook for a group called "Indians in Amsterdam"; they may be able to help you.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Hi,

We have a Big Room in Almere Poort. This is 15 minutes by train from Amsterdam Centrall. We are a Indian family and only looking for a Indian lady. Roomprice 350,- per month all in with registration. Only Indian female Please.

Greets,
Arun

opeendag wrote:

Hi,

We have a Big Room in Almere Poort. This is 15 minutes by train from Amsterdam Centrall. We are a Indian family and only looking for a Indian lady. Roomprice 350,- per month all in with registration. Only Indian female Please.

Greets,
Arun

Hi,

You may wish to place an ad in our free Housing Section at the top of the page.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team