Scam in Dating sites

Hello, I would like to know why there is so much scam or cheating on dating sites, because there are many Filipino women (and other Asian countries on a smaller scale) willing to move or at least meet foreigners and we are many foreigners willing to meet the Filipina, beautiful women, cheerful, young, many attributes (or Asian), this lends itself to multiple deceptions. Apart from the obvious there is some social phenomenon or is part of their idiosyncrasy. I do not want to offend anyone, or to misunderstand.

For a lot of people on dating sites and I use the word people instead of girls because they are not always girls behind those profiles, dating sites are big business and a big source of revenue. For a population where a lot of them live on less then $200 US 10,000 ph per month or more likely $100 per month 5,000 ph in the provinces even squeezing $10 US or 500 ph per day out of foreigners can be quite lucrative.
Family is #1 here and foreigners other then their wallets, are way in the distance.
Most could care less about bankrupting you and would gladly do so if it meant furthering their family goals.

Having said that, I am certainly NOT including every female on dating sites. Some are quite genuine and truly want to find a mate. Even those girls are highly geared to family survival so, you will be expected to help her family at some point or another. Which is fine, if you find a genuine girl and you want or are able to help.

You just have to watch out for the other class that is on there that I’ve already touched on above. I would approach anyone that you talk to on a dating site as a potential scammer, look out for any and all warning signs and above all, use your head. The big one, not the little one. As I said, there are some genuine ones, you just have to weed through the garbage to find them.

Good luck!

Xse
true for what you say ...
www.tagged.com/
potentail female scams reason I have been caught by those females
must bear in mind that a lot men pose as using ladies names on those sites ..
thus is disgusting behavour by those females

you must remember that in every country of the world there are these bearly educated females and the only way they can get money is to sell their B???es ..
But its the countries government must help these ladies to retrain their brains into a more positive way of life ( respecting their bodies and earning money by  decent honest days  working  in  a proper legal job ect.....

Zyrena :

Xse
<Edits out site I wouldn't visit for a gold pig>

you must remember that in every country of the world there are these bearly educated females and the only way they can get money is to sell their B???es ..
But its the countries government must help these ladies to retrain their brains into a more positive way of life ( respecting their bodies and earning money by  decent honest days  working  in  a proper legal job ect.....

I have a wild idea - one I know is really out of the box.
If sad, inadequate males with no hope of finding a woman in real life (because they're weak excuses for men that blame women for everything) all stop using such sites, the men posing as women in order to scam them won't have any fools to scam.

Yep, I know it's unrealistic because, after all, the men that are foolish enough to get scammed are never going to realise they own much of the blame.

By the way, if any readers are interested, I know a Nigerian prince with a sack of cash and he has a great daughter, sexy like crazy and bangs like a toilet door after a rugby team have had 10 pints of beer and a curry, that's looking for a serious relationship. The prince will pay a mint to her new husband and I can put you in touch.
Just send me an email to imlookingforanidiottoscam @ moronsandtheirmoneyaresoonparted.con and I'll get your bank details so you can send an introduction fee and set up a direct debit.

Fred :
Zyrena :

Xse
<Edits out site I wouldn't visit for a gold pig>

I have a wild idea - one I know is really out of the box.
If sad, inadequate males with no hope of finding a woman in real life (because they're weak excuses for men that blame women for everything) all stop using such sites, the men posing as women in order to scam them won't have any fools to scam.

Yep, I know it's unrealistic because, after all, the men that are foolish enough to get scammed are never going to realise they own much of the blame.

By the way, if any readers are interested, I know a Nigerian prince with a sack of cash and he has a great daughter, sexy like crazy and bangs like a toilet door after a rugby team have had 10 pints of beer and a curry, that's looking for a serious relationship. The prince will pay a mint to her new husband and I can put you in touch.
Just send me an email to imlookingforanidiottoscam @ moronsandtheirmoneyaresoonparted.con and I'll get your bank details so you can send an introduction fee and set up a direct debit.

Thanks for the post Fred!!!  My wife and I are still smiling   :lol:

Fred :

Lmao!!!!!

TeeJay4103

its always femailes that deliberately pick on boys when at school to demoralise them and cause the boys to loos faith in their ability to have the confidence to get to knoe girtls at school .
When these male grow into teens they become scare of female rejections and thus stay alone in their lives '' but internaly crying out to be with a female '' only ay the reallise only way is to get female company is to dress as a female now that makes male feel wanted and comfortable...
and where by chance they will allow a female enter males life and that cross dresser will start a new life feeling loved and wanted ..
the moral of this being where these males was noty ballied at school these males would had a normal male/female relation ship ( the above is through getting pieces of information and putting this all together as above- major problems all male problems do start at the schooling age  . God Bless ....
I can talk more of this

Regard

Zyrena :

TeeJay4103

its always femailes that deliberately pick on boys
When these male grow into teens they become scare of female rejections
cross dresser will start a new life feeling loved and wanted ..
I can talk more of this

I would love to hear more, just as I would love to have a large truck run over my boy sausage.

Zyrena :

TeeJay4103

its always femailes that deliberately pick on boys when at school to demoralise them and cause the boys to loos faith in their ability to have the confidence to get to knoe girtls at school .
When these male grow into teens they become scare of female rejections and thus stay alone in their lives '' but internaly crying out to be with a female '' only ay the reallise only way is to get female company is to dress as a female now that makes male feel wanted and comfortable...
and where by chance they will allow a female enter males life and that cross dresser will start a new life feeling loved and wanted ..
the moral of this being where these males was noty ballied at school these males would had a normal male/female relation ship ( the above is through getting pieces of information and putting this all together as above- major problems all male problems do start at the schooling age  . God Bless ....
I can talk more of this

Regard

Wow Bro, really? I never found this to be the case at all. Sorry to hear that you had such a rough childhood where girls are concerned.

Zyrena :

TeeJay4103

I can talk more of this

Regard

I pretty much disagree with all that you've said. If this is from personal experience, you're childhood must have been quite interesting.