Scam in Dating sites

Hello, I would like to know why there is so much scam or cheating on dating sites, because there are many Filipino women (and other Asian countries on a smaller scale) willing to move or at least meet foreigners and we are many foreigners willing to meet the Filipina, beautiful women, cheerful, young, many attributes (or Asian), this lends itself to multiple deceptions. Apart from the obvious there is some social phenomenon or is part of their idiosyncrasy. I do not want to offend anyone, or to misunderstand.

For a lot of people on dating sites and I use the word people instead of girls because they are not always girls behind those profiles, dating sites are big business and a big source of revenue. For a population where a lot of them live on less then $200 US 10,000 ph per month or more likely $100 per month 5,000 ph in the provinces even squeezing $10 US or 500 ph per day out of foreigners can be quite lucrative.
Family is #1 here and foreigners other then their wallets, are way in the distance.
Most could care less about bankrupting you and would gladly do so if it meant furthering their family goals.

Having said that, I am certainly NOT including every female on dating sites. Some are quite genuine and truly want to find a mate. Even those girls are highly geared to family survival so, you will be expected to help her family at some point or another. Which is fine, if you find a genuine girl and you want or are able to help.

You just have to watch out for the other class that is on there that I've already touched on above. I would approach anyone that you talk to on a dating site as a potential scammer, look out for any and all warning signs and above all, use your head. The big one, not the little one. As I said, there are some genuine ones, you just have to weed through the garbage to find them.

Good luck!

Xse
true for what you say ...
www.tagged.com/
potentail female scams reason I have been caught by those females
must bear in mind that a lot men pose as using ladies names on those sites ..
thus is disgusting behavour by those females

you must remember that in every country of the world there are these bearly educated females and the only way they can get money is to sell their B???es ..
But its the countries government must help these ladies to retrain their brains into a more positive way of life ( respecting their bodies and earning money by  decent honest days  working  in  a proper legal job ect.....

Zyrena wrote:

Xse
<Edits out site I wouldn't visit for a gold pig>

you must remember that in every country of the world there are these bearly educated females and the only way they can get money is to sell their B???es ..
But its the countries government must help these ladies to retrain their brains into a more positive way of life ( respecting their bodies and earning money by  decent honest days  working  in  a proper legal job ect.....

I have a wild idea - one I know is really out of the box.
If sad, inadequate males with no hope of finding a woman in real life (because they're weak excuses for men that blame women for everything) all stop using such sites, the men posing as women in order to scam them won't have any fools to scam.

Yep, I know it's unrealistic because, after all, the men that are foolish enough to get scammed are never going to realise they own much of the blame.

By the way, if any readers are interested, I know a Nigerian prince with a sack of cash and he has a great daughter, sexy like crazy and bangs like a toilet door after a rugby team have had 10 pints of beer and a curry, that's looking for a serious relationship. The prince will pay a mint to her new husband and I can put you in touch.
Just send me an email to imlookingforanidiottoscam @ moronsandtheirmoneyaresoonparted.con and I'll get your bank details so you can send an introduction fee and set up a direct debit.

Fred wrote:
Zyrena wrote:

Xse
<Edits out site I wouldn't visit for a gold pig>

I have a wild idea - one I know is really out of the box.
If sad, inadequate males with no hope of finding a woman in real life (because they're weak excuses for men that blame women for everything) all stop using such sites, the men posing as women in order to scam them won't have any fools to scam.

Yep, I know it's unrealistic because, after all, the men that are foolish enough to get scammed are never going to realise they own much of the blame.

By the way, if any readers are interested, I know a Nigerian prince with a sack of cash and he has a great daughter, sexy like crazy and bangs like a toilet door after a rugby team have had 10 pints of beer and a curry, that's looking for a serious relationship. The prince will pay a mint to her new husband and I can put you in touch.
Just send me an email to imlookingforanidiottoscam @ moronsandtheirmoneyaresoonparted.con and I'll get your bank details so you can send an introduction fee and set up a direct debit.

Thanks for the post Fred!!!  My wife and I are still smiling   :lol:

Fred wrote:

Lmao!!!!!

TeeJay4103

its always femailes that deliberately pick on boys when at school to demoralise them and cause the boys to loos faith in their ability to have the confidence to get to knoe girtls at school .
When these male grow into teens they become scare of female rejections and thus stay alone in their lives '' but internaly crying out to be with a female '' only ay the reallise only way is to get female company is to dress as a female now that makes male feel wanted and comfortable...
and where by chance they will allow a female enter males life and that cross dresser will start a new life feeling loved and wanted ..
the moral of this being where these males was noty ballied at school these males would had a normal male/female relation ship ( the above is through getting pieces of information and putting this all together as above- major problems all male problems do start at the schooling age  . God Bless ....
I can talk more of this

Regard

Zyrena wrote:

TeeJay4103

its always femailes that deliberately pick on boys
When these male grow into teens they become scare of female rejections
cross dresser will start a new life feeling loved and wanted ..
I can talk more of this

I would love to hear more, just as I would love to have a large truck run over my boy sausage.

Zyrena wrote:

TeeJay4103

its always femailes that deliberately pick on boys when at school to demoralise them and cause the boys to loos faith in their ability to have the confidence to get to knoe girtls at school .
When these male grow into teens they become scare of female rejections and thus stay alone in their lives '' but internaly crying out to be with a female '' only ay the reallise only way is to get female company is to dress as a female now that makes male feel wanted and comfortable...
and where by chance they will allow a female enter males life and that cross dresser will start a new life feeling loved and wanted ..
the moral of this being where these males was noty ballied at school these males would had a normal male/female relation ship ( the above is through getting pieces of information and putting this all together as above- major problems all male problems do start at the schooling age  . God Bless ....
I can talk more of this

Regard

Wow Bro, really? I never found this to be the case at all. Sorry to hear that you had such a rough childhood where girls are concerned.

Zyrena wrote:

TeeJay4103

I can talk more of this

Regard

I pretty much disagree with all that you've said. If this is from personal experience, you're childhood must have been quite interesting.

There are many real ones out there with successful conclusions but:

It is easy on the inet to project the image of who you want to be and hide who you are.  So in this case we have Money, and desperate boys (notice i do not dignify by saying men), often playing with their little toys.  Most every girly boy here works hard to find sugar daddy, one pays desperate girls for pictures he then posts as himself.  Of course there are unscrupulous girls as well.  They often very wise to what motivates males and gets in their pockets as any prostitute. 

Then there are the my poor baby needs milk and medicine and then........ in such a way that you would be heartless and cruel to ignore as that one can be true.....

Bottom line, poor, malnourished poor, >50% unemployment.  Underemployment much higher and cheap access to inet.

I live here, and feel such empathy and try to help those willing to help themselves.

First build more bridges for families to sleep under. I watched a Youtube video of a family of nine living under a bridge, the woman was pregnant and so was her oldest child. Everyone dropped out of school.

Second expand the North Cemetery so more people have a place to live. Go to Youtube and see the videos for yourself.

Why do filipino's hide behind their religion? Their religion tells them no birth control but be married for cohabitation. (It's like what came first; the Chicken or the Egg? I'll let you know as I order both from Amazon.) They don't get married because it's impossible to get divorced. Do the unemployed poor copulate all day to fight off boredom?

Education, marriage and birth control is the answer. With that in mind with things being as bad as it is now, what happens in 20 years when millions & millions of the kids roaming the streets now start the birthing cycle all over again? That family of nine will expand to eighty-one. Then that family will expand to 729.

After going on FilipinoCupid.com, I found almost 200 girls that met my requirements. I wrote to most of them. I received  no reply from many, possibly because they had been inactive for so long they didn't know the had a note from me, and I didn't realize that I should look at when they had last been active.

But I corresponded a bit with quite a few including a few Skype calls, narrowed it down to about 20 whom I arranged to meet. When I was in Manila, Cebu or Dumaguete--especially Cebu--most of the girls that had texted me that they were available didn't reply to my "I'm here and ready to meet you" text. But I did meet six of them, and ended up in a very nice relationship with one.

Unfortunately, after two years (with me spending a total of about 7 months in Davao with her), we realized that we wanted different things in life, and parted friends--good friends. She is a quality woman, no demands to help her many brothers, sister, parents or cousins, reluctant to ask me for money. I am very sad that it didn't work out.

Of course, that could have changed, although one of the attributes that I found initially attractive was that she was not close to her family the way most Filipinas are.

Anyway, I am with a woman I've known for a while, and won't have to live in Davao to be with her :). Still planning to move to Pampanga this summer, and Plan B is FilipinaCupid if she doesn't work out.

BizWizard,

Sounds like you are interviewing somebody for a job. I guess using a dating site is a short cut to find something you are personally missing in life if you have short comings.

Since you are living in the Philippines why would you need a dating site and all its inherent flaws and pitfalls to meet someone?

A trip to S&R or mall would provide you with many possibilities. As an American Expat living in the Philippines you are not an endangered species. I'm married to a Filipina over 10 years, we met and lived in Las Vegas before moving here.

Now to give you some good and sound advice: Meet a married Expat, his wife will have many girlfriends who want a man like yourself. I don't know how many times I've been asked or my wife has been asked If I have any single friends they can meet.

The person you are looking for is not on a dating site.

Care, respectful attitude, and time spent establishing a relationship.  No quick fixes in love and marriage.  Hollywood version of romance is TOTAL b*****t.  Thinking like a teen with one hand on your little toy will only lead to problems and leave you open to a scam. 

The first impression shortly after arrival was this place is Asian, almost nothing in this culture is European of American.   

You have for some reason been looking outside your culture in a very foreign culture that has MANY different attitudes and customs than your own.

You and she will have MANY obstacles to overcome and will require you to often compromise and sometimes even totally give in.

It is not easy, it takes a long time, immense flexibility,  exquisite language skills, patience beyond what is normal for most people.

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : No foul language, please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Oh what a question. Scammers usually take advantage of people looking for romantic partners. They play on emotional triggers to get you to provide money, gifts or personal details. I found this review hookupmasters.com/adult-dating-sites/snapsext-review/ and tried the site. Seems like it is legit . There are lots of nice real girls there, who never ask for money or something else.

olcoma wrote:

I found this review hookupmasters.com/adult-dating-sites/snapsext-review and tried the site. Seems like it is legit . There are lots of nice real girls there, who never ask for money or something else.

You must be a patient man waiting 10 months to respond to the previous post. In one way or another they are promoting the idea of Sex Toys.  Just waiting for you to jump into the financial quick sand.

A beautiful Venus Flytrap waits for you. It's like Capital One "What's in your wallet".

Well put!!

Many families will remain impoverished here if gullible expats don't fall for this kind of fraud!...I see it being encouraged by the family members themselves! (Not proud saying this!)
To them it may seem like a 'game' at improving their own lives, as for the  gullible expat on the receiving end, it  will end up as a heartbreak/financial catastrophe!
Yes there are still many many good decent girls around but nothing like actually meeting and getting to know her parents before any major decision is made!

Here's an update to my May 21 post:

My girlfriend turned out to be a scammer. I had met her years before, we had a wonderful trip to Palawan, saw her a few times during the intervening years on my annual trips here. We spent January of last year together, and I told her "You're my girlfriend now, and I will take care of you so you don't have to work in that fireworks factory in Bulacan" (if that's indeed what she was doing).

So I was sendin her relatively small (for me) amounts of money for her and her sister in her last year of high school (that was part of the deal originally; I know how it works). She seemed to be asking for more than she needed, little red flags that I noted but ignored since it was a drop in my bucket.

She moved in with me when I moved to Angeles last August, and was the perfect girlfriend: devoted to me, caring for me, cooking delicious meals, great in bed. Then her relatives started needing large sums: 6000 pesofuneral expense "loan" for her 3 yo nephew in Manila (she was crying and sent pictures of the funeral), then 8000 for her niece in Siragao who had a blood cancer.

I told her that would have to stop, I was on a budget and couldn't afford it (I lied a little too). Then she tried to pull some kind of hospital scam--text from her cousin that she was unconscious in the hospital, come meet her at 2 PM. Sounded fishy, on checking it was clearly a lie. I never saw her again.

Later I found out from friends of hers I saw that she had a boyfriend (or maybe husband) all along.

I'm not really in the market right now, I've got lots of casual girlfriends. W9XR had good advice for when I'm ready, I've already had a couple of my married friends try to fix me up with women that don't interest me. My neighbor has suggested I try to meet girls from the nearby call center (I've come to appreciate the value of fluency in English).

Anyway, it just goes to show that even though I have been around for many years and thought I knew what I was doing, a Filipina outsmarted me. Well, it was really nice while it lasted (and not very expensive, fortunately--I was lucky there).