Indian expat in South Africa applying for German jobseeker visa

Indian expat in South Africa applying for German jobseeker visa.

Google search 'German job seeker visa'.

Or read some of the many discussions about the topic, which are already present on this forum.
Good luck!

Thanks dude do you have any idea related to medical insurance for 6 months? How much is the cost in euros

Srijith G wrote:

Thanks dude do you have any idea related to medical insurance for 6 months? How much is the cost in euros

Why not try a Google search yourself. Costs vary so much depending on what type of cover you want, any preexisting medical conditions, your age etc.

Srijith G wrote:

The German public insurance (assuming you have no or low income and no social security coverage) would cost around €170/month for you. Since others (private insurers) have to provide similar coverage, I expect their prices to be in the same range. Anything substantially lower is probably either a cheat or does not fulfill German statutory requirements.

Okay thanks that's makes sense which insurance. Company shall I take? Any suggestions?
We'll I'm very happy to see you sending all positive comments to the people so that they can save thier time and gain some knowledge too..even myself I'm trying my best to help others who is in trouble . cheers bro

I never needed such an insurance myself, so can't be of much help I'm afraid. You probably cannot join a German public insurer (yet - after starting work you'll have to).
You could possibly check dr-walter.com if they have anything suitable - I used them for the other direction (German going abroad) and was satisfied.
And afterwards, please post your findings here - they could be useful to others!