Certified Marriage and BirthCertificate for dependents

I got my Employment Pass and Single entry visa for Malaysia and about to apply dependent visa for my wife and kids. I came to know that certified copy has to be endorsed by Secretariat, external affairs  and them by Malaysian embassy. I am from Bangalore, India. Anyone one have idea how Secretariat and external affairs would endorsed it. Please guide me.

Read this as there is a description of the different steps.


New topic