Romanian visa

Hello!
I have a question about Romanian tourist visa. If my Algerian boyfriend wants to visit Romania, does he really need an invitation letter approved by Immigration Office or is it enough if he books tickets (plane ticket, accomodation-hotel)? Do you know any agencies that issue visa, in order to be easier for him to come to Romania? ( I know it would be easier if he had Schengen visa, but he doesn't have it...)
If anyone (from a country that requires this kind of invitation approved by Immigration Office) has any experience, please let me know how you did to get visa.

Contact your local Notary Beauru. They will be able to assist you with this. There is a standard format for the notarized invitation letter that most of them are aware of. Once you visit them, inform them that your boyfriend requires this document and they shall be able to prepare one for you provided you have the necessary documents of him, as they will require those to input the right details for his invitation. There is a charge involved for this, so the best way forward would be to get this done at a reputable notary in your county/city.

Once the invitation letter is organized, you will require to send this to him by courier. He may then submit all the documents with his valid return itinerary and other documents as requested by the Embassy of Romania in Algeria.

Good Luck.

Thank you for your reply! But as i said, the invitation should be approved by the Immigration Office. Unfortunately, for Algerian people we cannot make a notarized invitation letter at a notary. And also, the problem is that i don't have any title deeds to make an invitation for him (visit visa). I was told that for this kind of invitation i must show them title deeds and maybe they will accept it.

In this case, since Algeria falls under the list whose citizens require an IGI approved invitation letter; you can find the format model here via https://www.mae.ro/en/node/2051.

Dully fill the invitation letter and take it to the IGI Office in your county/city.
Submit it along with YOUR:
Document de Identitate
Copy of Passport
Proof of Living/Space (Rental Contract or Property Title Deed in Original and Copy)
Proof of Funds (Note sure about this, kindly check with the authority if you need this to be provided)

Submit it along with HIS:
Copy of Passport
Passport Photographs (Please check the appropriate size for this, IGI shall be able to help you on this. Should be mostly similar to the ones which are required for the Schengen).

**If you do not have a Title Deed in your name, you will require the owner of the apartment on whose name the Title Deed is to prepare the invitation letter (If you live with your parent/s, it is better if they request the IGI to prepare this invitation letter for your boyfriend). You can accompany them when they visit the IGI for submission of the documents.

**Carry your boyfriend's fixed itinerary and other relevant documents in case asked by the IGI to avoid going back and forth.

Upon successful admission, the IGI approved Invitation Letter will be presented to you which you can then send it to him by courier and he can submit it for his visa application.

Hope this helps. Good Luck!

Thank you! 😊