JUNE 2019 START: MOE TEACHERS GRADUATE TTP

I haven't received my final contract too. It's been 2 months since I received my initial contract.

Tahera, I've received my final contract and everything's finalised, just waiting for e ticket (which has been delayed three times now)!!

How long should one wait?

Which subject?

Hi,
How are you brother? Just want to know how long did it take you to get the final contract from the time you received your initial contract? I received my initial contract on 10th June and still waiting for final. Was your campaign L5?

in my case it takes 1.5 months... i

No not at all. But even then any one of us has got any confirmation?

So non of you have actually received your final contract and signed and sent it back !?

Nope.... Just the initial contract received. Waiting for final contract. The schools are reopening from Monday onwards if m not wrong.

I think I'm further down the process then. I am literally waiting for e-tickets and e-visa, everything else is sorted. I believe you have a few more processes before you receive your tickets.  Have you done a medical check list yet?

Ya I have sent the medical questionnaire. That's what u r asking? Or there is something else too? I have sent the PCC and also my birth certificate copies too.

Any update guys? Did any of you receive your final contract after eid holidays?

Hello, anyone here from L9 batch who is not TTP

Have you guys had your qualifications attested from UAE Embassy? Is it necessary? Because I had attested from my home country embassy

As per my knowledge we have to get it attested from home country. UAE embassy also we should I guess. Not quite sure

yeah guys I'm making a WhatsApp group.
As this website does not allows to post numbers, message me on Instagram or Facebook or on this website with your number and I'll add you to the group.

Facebook: Andeel Ahsan
Instagram: andeelahsan

Sent request on Instagram

Has anybody had their contracts cancelled ?

The website for me still says verifying profile and documents. How about u?

Hi, did anyone receive MoE visa after the final contract? I was supposed to receive the visa on 24th of August, still waiting. I'm planning to go to the MoE tomorrow, do you have any question regarding the process? Regards.

There's a Facebook group and some candidates have had their contracts cancelled

Omg, scary. Did they get a mail or something

Not too sure. I'm going to phone my recruiter today.

Ok

Can anyone access their ‘application profile' on MOE Jobs page now ?
Looks like many information is missing  from the saved forms.

Yes even I felt so

Hey has anyone received any updates from the MOE with contracts or fly mobilization dates ?

Not yet

I recently spoke to my agency they have informed me that it seems to be the MOE that is causing the delay and not sure what the issue is mobilization dates can take months

Still waiting...

Hi,
I was informed the moving date on 28th Sep and I was recruited for the September 2019 start.
Is there anyone who successfully flew to the UAE to take part in the TTP program yet?

Yeah I'm flying tonight to Abu Dhabi.

Congratulations

Congratulations!
Please keep in touch with us and tell us about your itinerary and experience please!!!
Wish you all the best <3

Waiting for visa and ticket for about 5 weeks now.

For which mobilization date?

I hear they only send out visas and tickets a bunch at a time not individually, also that the Moe is getting backed up. I still haven't received my flight and visas yet

@Juboi123 - Did you get your final contract yet and select your travel dates?

21st and 28th are next joining dates I guess.

No i didn't get it yet I was told that's all I'm waiting for