JUNE 2019 START: MOE TEACHERS GRADUATE TTP

I applied for a TTP position in the UAE but my agency didn't confirm the next mobilization date. Are there people out there in the same situation and going to the TTP programme? And do you know anything about the June mobilization date?
It would be nice if people who have already started the TTP programme in the UAE could share their experience with us.

Hi, I had received my mobilisation date. My agency has said the flight will be 15th June and will be meeting 16th June in Abu Dhabi and that the training centre is likely to be in Ajman but I don't know any further details despite asking the agency so many times.

I am trying to find other people that have the same date as well and also what actually happens when we arrive there

Hi, I'm also in the same position. I've just come across this post, looking for a forum possibly discussing the process. I've also been told that the mobilisation date will be on June 15th to Abu Dhabi. I'll be flying from the UK hopefully, waiting on the visa and flight information to come through. I am slightly anxious, as I've handed in my notice for both of my jobs.

Hi,
I have applied for the same and have received the mobilisation date. It's the flight on 15th June and start date is 16th. Still waiting for the tickets and Visa.

Hey. Already reached uae

ajiasha wrote:

Hey. Already reached uae

Please update me regarding your TTP. Waiting for update Thanks

No. Its a typo error from my side. I was asking wether some body reached already?? As some body mentioned the date is july 15th. Am non ttp. Sorry for the inconvenience

I have a mobilisation date of the 18th August , anybody else travelling then ?

Update miss

Helo i have on july 28...ny further updates..which is your agency

Yes,. I also have mobilization date of 18th August

How exciting ! Where are you from !?

Hi

My starting date is 18 Aug as well. Still awaiting visa and flight ticket.

Same. Has your agency mentioned at all whether you're starting on the 18th or flying on the 18th?

Yes, my agency says I am flying on 17th Aug to Abu Dhabi to start on 18th. I was gonna get visa and ticket around 11 Aug but Eid has fallen. So it 'll occur after the eid.

You think you'll get it in a couple days then ? Where are you coming from ?

I was suppose to get started in June but due to documentation issue, I am delayed till Aug. Hopefully I 'll get it. Nothing is certain until it actually occurs.

Will be flying from Pakistan.

Hey, I have the same Mobilization date. And haven't got my tickets and visa yet. The agency informed me that agents are finding it difficult to book the tickets and hence it may get postponed to next week (25th August).
What is your teaching subject?

I have chosen my mobilization date as 17 August but till now no update. Which agency is handling you?

Hi, i went through Astute but am still waiting on my final contract. They also keep you in the dark so it is quite frustrating. I assume they dont know themselves and it all depends on how much information they get from the MOE.

Anyone else in the same boat?

My mobilization date - 18th Aug. Supposed to fly on 17th Aug. My agency is also Astute Education.
They had clarified me that agents were finding it difficult to book the flight tickets for 17th Aug so it MAY get postponed to 25th Aug. But agents are doing everything they can to fly us to UAE on 17th. So basically we just have to be prepared to fly or wait.
Flying from Mumbai. Is anyone else in the same boat as me?

In my case i also do feels that agencies themselves don't know what is the next process. Its why they are not able to give us satisfactory answers. I supposed to fly today but there is no information till now.

Please let me know that what your visa status shows, when you are checking it online. My one shows, no record found.

I was also meant to be flying today , however on Thursday they informed me I won't be going till next week now. More waiting around !

Is there anyone who has checked their online visa status? What it shows? Also please let me know what it shows when you login your ID with ministry of education, which you must have created at the starting of all these process.

In my case my when I go for online checking of visa status it shows NO RECORD FOUND. My ID is also not working from 17/08/2019

Whether we all are on the same boat?

Hi, this is Kalpesh Barot from Ahmedabad, I am sailing in same boat. Let us wait till 25th. Please let me know if you get any reply.
Thank you.

Has anyone heard anything about flying out this Friday/Saturday yet?

Not yet. Still waiting for their mail with entry visa and flight ticket!

Same! I'm hoping i'll Hear something by end of play today, if not I may chase them tomorrow for an update!

No

I got an update mail today.
The immigration department in UAE is working behind the schedule and lagging in Visa Application. Next date is 15th September.
This is what they told me.
It's frustrating but we can't do anything but wait.

15th August has been and gone !?

Oops,Sorry. 15th September. I edited.

Great atleast you have got some information through your agency. My agency have no idea till now.

What agency did you go through? and have you got your final contract?

My agency name is Expert international. But my local agency is Five star placement. I got my contract form.
What about rest of you?

I'm with footprints recruitment. They still have no information so obviously not going tomorrow now. Has anyone else quit their jobs already hoping the first mobilisation date was happening ?

I had quit my job after May.
My agency told me that the final offer will be part of the induction itself.

My agency has also told me to resign months back and after completing my notice period now I am jobless from 14th august.

Is there anyone who has cross checked his/her offer letter and contract form with any government agency like external affairs or ministry of education or any other...

Are you implying that the documents are invalid and it's all a scam !?