Bahrain Visa for saudi multiple entry visit visa holder

Hi everyone,

MY family is on a two year multiple open visit visa in Saudi arabia.
I have extended once and have to complete the formality of leaving the kingdom and re-entering.

I would like to take a visit visa to bahrain which would make it eligible for my family to travel by the causeway to Bahrain.
I understand that the U-turn method is no longer possible. and my  nationality is not eligible for on arrival visa.

My question is how do i apply for  Bahrain visa from Saudi which would enable my family to travel via the KIng Fahd causeway?

Please advise.
Thanks in advance.

Unsponsored via evisa.gov.bh - Only multiple entry valid for travel via the causeway

Sponsored - Through a hotel, tour operator or airline

And their Saudi visit visa should say "OPEN" in mode of travel.  Written in Arabic i.e. Maftuh on top left of the visa.

Is there any formality to travel in car.. i mean any documents related to car?

NOC from owner in the system.  If you are the owner then no issue.  You also have to purchase insurance on the causeway for Bahrain - third party.

Hello Brother,

Regarding Visiting Bahrain, i inquired riyadh embassy about e-visa, but they said that i must submit air ticket copy, bank balance and hotel reservation.
But my question is that my wife visa status is OPEN and i want to travel by car, then why i have to submit all these documents??

Thanks

Dear,

The why is certainly not something we can question.
However we can find a work around.

There is a website called bahrainvisas.org.  This website has an option for a 14 day visit visa via causeway which does not require the additional info as it is a sponsored visa.
The additional cost is 50 USD(approx) per person. Process time is around 4 days.
This in my opinion is the only affordable option.

You have to do a bit of calculation.
How many family members need to do the exit re-entry?

In my case i did the transit via Bahrain airport option.

Thanks for the reply,
I want make exit reentry for my wife only.
Please suggest me the easiest way .

I have been to extend my wife 2 years opoen multiple entry visit visa through causeway.i Alhamduillah its done without any issue.

yes you can without any issue but make sure your wife visa stamped page should have mention open (MAFTU) if it is Maftu (open) you can go by car through cause if it is jawwy or Hawa in this case you have to travel through flight.

hello dear, can you please share the complete step by step process which you did for your wife. thanks

AOA

NADEEM u renew  ur wife visa through causeway of bahrain right did u apply for visa ya u nake u turna

Coz i apply visa for my family and it's rejected but my daughter is approved. And i need renew all of them  soo can u help me little bit if u share ur mbole number i can talk to u properly in short of time sooo okzy if u like to share it

Alssalamualaikum warhmathullah,

Thank you for the administrators of this site and all you good people helping expats. May Allah reward you and make your life here and in the hereafter a blessed one.

I have one question. I have 2 year multiple visit visa for my wife. I did exit to bahrain through the cause way once and return. Now, Alhamdulillah, my wife is pregnant and I need to exit KSA in the 5th month to adjust with her delivery. This exit is before I get the option of extension for visit visa in my Absher account. My question is, if I exit to Bahrain and return, will the visit visa be extended like the normal 6th month exit? That is, will my wife have another 180 days extension or just the balance days from earlier extension?
Please help and JazakAllah Khair,

If you exit and re-enter, she will get another fresh 90 days which you will need to extend to 180 as per normal process.