NO contract issue

I am on Bahrani CPR but my company has transferred me in Saudi Arabia on a business tourist visa. Company has not made any contract in Saudi Arabia or Bahrain with me(Even I asked for contract  many times)

what could be the reason behind not making any  contract with me???

How can I resign Company without having any contract prof if want to leave company??

1) Resignation and contract are different things.  In absence of a contract, labor law applies.  You can resign
2) There IS an employment agreement which was uploaded to LMRA EMS system at the time of applying for a visa.  Whether you have been provided with it or not is a different matter
3) There is no such thing as a "business tourist" visa.  It is called a businessman visit or commercial entry visa.  You are not allowed to work on it

Thank you very much for your quick response.!

I have not signed any agreement or contract with the company. I have signed a job offer letter when I was in my home country (in job offer letter the location of the job was Saudi Arabia but they have told me to do medical for Bahrain then they have transferred me from Bahrain to Saudi Arabia on a business tourist visa.)

Company has told me verbally at the time of interview if my work production will get approval they will increase the salary. My production has been approved from the 1st month but they are not increasing and facilities are also in low quality.

it has been 5 months with the current company on Bahrani CPR.

I want to work in Bahrain and switch the company. what is the legal way to do it?? please advice.

You cannot get mobility if you have worked for a company for less than one year.  You can only resign and cancel your visa.  You then have 30 days to leave the country or find a new employer who will sponsor a visa for you.