Any Good Psychiatrist in Alkhobar

Hello everyone
How you? My name is Nani. I am planning to move to Alkhobar. I am on medication for my anxiety disorder. I am taking Fluanxol and clonazepam.
I am looking for good psychiatrist in Alkhobar who can prescribe the medicine. If anybody knows please let me know the psychiatrist details. It will be of immense help to me. Thank you

If you have 2 minutes and are an expat in Saudi, would you please take my expat adjustment survey for my dissertation? It is anonymous and does not ask any personal questions. It is very easy to fill out. The responses will be used to develop better cross-cultural training programs in order to help expats to adjust better overseas. Would really appreciate it.

Google doc survey: https://forms.gle/ELxpaBMiduGCpkTe7

Janice Shepherd

Hello everyone
How you? I need a great help from you. My name is Nani. I am planning to move to Alkhobar. I am on medication for my anxiety disorder. I am taking Fluanxol and clonazepam.
I am looking for a psychiatrist with good reputation in Alkhobar who can prescribe the medicine. If anybody knows please let me know the psychiatrist details. It will be of immense help to me. Thank you

I will participate in the survey, but the link not yet active. By the way if you know any psychiatrist in Alkhobar please let me know.
Thank you.