Anybody there on a "Jobseeker Visa?

Hi
I want to know how are chances of finding a job while on a jobseeker visa, and then switching to a work Visa?
Any success?

The whole point of a job seekers visa is to find a job and then get a work visa. And the probability of success totally depends on your skills and qualifications and the market you are trying to get into. If you want a useful answer to such a question then you need to be much more specific.

Fakoor :

I want to know how are chances of finding a job while on a jobseeker visa, and then switching to a work Visa?

The chances are 56,.5% if you speak German fluently and 23.65% if you don't.
(An old German saying goes "Stupid questions beget stupid answers.")

:Maybe I should have asked:
Does anybody there knows of a valid reference (official statistics, other reliable sources...) giving the percentage of jsv successfully ended in a work Visa. I want to know the overall success rate among all applicants.
Is it still a stupid question?

That is not a stupid question, but to my knowledge such a statistics does not exist.

Fakoor :

:Maybe I should have asked:
Does anybody there knows of a valid reference (official statistics, other reliable sources...) giving the percentage of jsv successfully ended in a work Visa. I want to know the overall success rate among all applicants.
Is it still a stupid question?

I would not say it is stupid but still way too general to get a relevant answer. What counts is one's skills and experience - and the demand for them. One could be qualified in a highly sought after field and have a very high chance of getting a good job while someone with fewer skills in a competitive market might have almost no chance at all. To make a decision on the overall success rate of all JSV candidates is simply too speculative.