Do you have a C/VV visa for Romania? Please help

Hi and thank you for reading this, you might be able to give me some precious info!

Short: Dear C/VV visa holders - what is there written on your visa? Is it 90 days or less?  If yes, what was the period written on your invitation letter?

Is the C/VV isssued for a standard of 90 days or could it be less?

Full version:

My name is Daniela, I'm Romanian,  and my Jamaican fiance and I are in the process of gathering his paperwork for a C/VV visa for Romania. We do intend to get married here on his visa.

I know that on a visit visa he cannot stay here for more than 90 days at a time, but I was wondering what period of time is it appropriate for me to write on the invitation letter at the notary, so the embassy won't get any wrong ideas and make the process harder (or reject it).

I was wondering if I should put 90 days or will it seem suspicious for them (I know I am overthinking, I'm a woman, bear with me).

So I called the ORI (Romanian Immigration Office) to inquire whether:
-  the C/VV type visa is valid/issued for 90 days as standard (no matter what period is on the invitaion letter)?
-  or is it issued for the exact number of days I put on the invitation letter
- or can they actually just offer a random nr. of days of stay, considering who knows what KPIs of his application.
The person working at ORI here said he doesn't know (but I am Romanian and that does not surprise me
).

I asked a few public notaries too, but nobody knew.

So again:  dear C/VV visa holders - what is there written on your visa? Is it 90 days or less?  If 90 days, what was the period written on your invitation letter?

Thank you very much for reading this. I hope you can help. I want to have a jolly Easter Holiday (lol)!

Hi,
Thy issue visa on the dates u mention. Its not for 90 days , it recently happened to somebody i know..so mention good flexable time in weeks like 6 weeks etc but put dates aswell

Hope it helps
Thnx