Starting retails food business in Philippines as a foreigner

Hi Everyone

I am a Chinese planning to run retails food business in Philippines. My woking capital is around 30000 USD. If I couldnt own 100% of the company, I am wiling to do 40% my own and 60% of local partner. I has some good local friends in the Philippines.   I will be to only one invest that money. So I want to know how I can protect my benefit when I share 60% with him.

If any one knows any attorney had successful cases like this. I would like to hire him to do this case.

Thank you so much.

The easiest way to make a $1million in the Philippines is to arrive with $2 million

Hi I am also at present in the Philippines my profession I am a Chinese Chef having  more than 30 years experience if ever u looking for a Chinese Chef this is my email I'd [email protected] thanks and GOD bless

mchen
please Sir...
how do an expat start a new Businness in the Philippines ...
Respect....

Regards

Thanks did I write something wrong if I did I apologize

Ni hao,
What is your name, please?
What kind of retail food business do you want to start in the Philippines?
What connections do you have here or in your own country?
I am Canadian and had 5 successful businesses there, as well as 8 small businesses here in the Philippines, but those didn't last due to government corruption, dishonest partners, or not staying close enough to the money. So having a partner here is risky business.
Let me know more?
As for lawyers, it's hard to get an honest one here, but with research maybe you can find an honest one.
What part of the Philippines are you thinking of living and starting up here?
Hao, hao?
Bruce

Can reply in my email I'd. ***
By Profession I am A Chinese Chef Presently Lliving in Bay laguna Philippines
So if Interested to Open Chinese Outlet can email at my Given email I'd Thanks For Your message Regards And GOD BLESS TO All

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct