Tax advice for working from home in france

Hi everyone, just joined today. I'm looking for a bit of advice hoping to be moving to France soon and work from home for my existing UK employer.i already own a house in the Dordogne so looking for help with tax implications etc and where to start with this as it seems quite complicated! Thanks Deb

Hi Deb,
Since you'll be a French resident, and France taxes by residency, you will have to pay France first (including social charges). You will have to have a method for that - either your company deals with it, or you form a French company for yourself and bill your current UK company. I have zero details about that.
Good luck,

New topic