Want get advices- many thanks

hello, plz i want to get advice from someone, because i'am moroccan and i live in Morocco but now i know someone who want to marry me but he is living in Mingora, i don't know if i can live there or no!!! plz help

Mangora is good place. But to adjust in pakistan depend on you. People of pakistan are good people for life partner. Big problem in pakistan is electric isuue always no power almost every hour power go and come.pakisatn is not that comfortable like morocco you will face hard time in starting. And if you want marrie someone do not just trust any guy let him introduce you to his parents first talk to them tell them what his son promising you and if the agree or not. Sometimes people cheat once they use you then leave you so check twice before you trust anyone. I alrdy saw this happen to few forigner girls so be carefull.

Thank youuu very very much for your advice 😊

He already introduced his mom to me but she can't talk English... so a lot of questions are in my head even he answered to me but I can't trust and say yes specially he want me to come with my family and get married there!!! In our traditional he must come and see my parents first if they accept it's ok if not I have to obey them. But the problem is that the traveling fees are very expensive so don't know what to do

Do not make hurry in mirrage becus this is matter of your life.if his full family can not come let him come first meet your family. Send him family invitation letter from your side so for him it will be easy to take morrocan visa.
Good luck for both of you